I'm chugging along with the CPH v2 in wool ease. Both sleeves are done and blocking away. I've had some trouble with the body, though. In knitting this second one, I realized an error I never really worried about on the first one. Anyway, I have cast on at least 3 times, and I think I've got it right this time. No photos because I doubt anyone wants to see half an inch of k2p2 ribbing! :-) I have used the cable cast on for the entire project... No real reasoning behind this except that I kind of like how it looks. I prefer the long tail method, but I didn't feel like trying to guess-timate how much of a tail to leave for 162 sts!!
On another front, I had found MANY patterns in Phildar's various magazines on their french website and I fell hard! I decided to buy six magazines, mostly the Layette, but also a couple of the kids' versions. That was almost 2 weeks ago! I'm not sure if the delay is on the overseas mailing portion or if it's my not-so-adept-at-their-job mailpeople. They are the worst. I am super anxious to see the mags first hand, though!! I've been a little obsessed (to say the least) about checking the mail. :-) Maybe they'll come today. Or tomorrow. Or sometime this month.
Have a great day! I'll leave you with my youngest, eating his banana and hamming it up for the camera!